Project manager and contributor of;
CBT: Course director, Instructional designer and Multimedia Director of :
- Parasitology CD whole curriculum + virtual reality museum and life cycles. Completed Under supervision of Prof. Olfat Almatrawy, The Head of Department
- Pathology CD Museum and Slides Completed Under supervision of Prof. Ali Hendawy
- Surgery CD VR models and XRays ; 90 VR models 95% completed Under supervision of Prof. Amr Mohsen
- Gynecology Museum CD; VR museum and Instruments; 250 VR models, in the Debugging phase Under supervision of Prof. Mohamad Almeligui and Prof. Mahmoud Salem
- Forensic Museum; 80 VR models
- Anatomy Museum; 300 VR models
- Pathology Museum; v.2 (500 VR models)
- Complete Blood Picture Analysis, Cairo University; Course manager, multimedia director, course engineer, and developer
- Medical Ethics, Foundation Courses, Egyptian Fellowship Program, Ministry of Health, 2008-2010
- Evidence Based Medicine; Course manager
- Simulations (Coordination): – Click on the link and wait ..
Designs: Books covers, websites, posters, newsletters and others for Medical Education Development Center – MEDC between 2002-2007
Download the CDs now (.iso files):
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Museum v.1 (508 MB)
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics Museum v.2 (586,284 kb)
- Pathology CD v.1
- Pathology CD v.2 (498,220 kb)
- Parasitology CD (476,714 kb) – (version 2, 470,404 kb)
- Forensic Museum CD (284,138 kb)
- Surgery CD (194,904 kb)
Note: These CDs were compliant with Windows XP, and were not tested on other operating systems. If it didn’t work with you try to install it on Windows XP under virtual machines.
!NEW! (07.2021) Now you can download the Gynecology and Obstetrics and Forensic Medicine Projects as a Virtual Machine Here (3.3 GB) After the download, you can import it in Virtual Box Software and adjust its settings.