Ahmed Samir Alfaar
MBBCh, MSc, Dip. Informatics, Dr. med. PhD researcher, International Graduate School of Neuroscience Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin Ophthalmology specialist, Germany
I would like to share with you through this website my work, activities, ideas, and passion. Some areas of the website may look like a CV, others like thanking specific people, and others like talking to myself. I hope you forgive me for what you do not like. I am working on building bridges between Medicine, Education, Research, and Informatics (.. even more fields 🙂 ) … Somewhere in the world, they need these bridges to talk and a patient may survive a minute (or more) longer (hopefully healthy)… My interests are Ophthalmology, Ocular Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Health Informatics, Research Informatics, Computational Biology, Statistics, and eLearning. I am not a sort of talking guy on my website. You may need to fill gaps in between the words to get a full story here.
Follow the impressions of our latest articles:
- The epidemiology of uveal melanoma in Germany: a nationwide report of incidence and survival between 2009 and 2015. Download
- Trends in prevalence of blindness and distance and near vision impairment over 30 years. Download
- Causes of blindness and vision impairment in 2020 and trends over 30 years, and prevalence of avoidable blindness in relation to VISION 2020. Download
- Uveal melanoma-associated cancers revisited. Download
- Second primary malignancies of eye and ocular adnexa after a first primary elsewhere in the body. Download
- Unilateral retinoblastoma; natural history and an age-based protocol in 248 patients. Download
- Suicidal death within a year of a cancer diagnosis: A population‐based study Download
Share Learning with Me
عَنِ ابنِ عباسٍ - رضي اللهُ عنهما - قال: قال رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم: « نِعمَتانِ مغبونٌ فيهما كثيرٌ من الناسِ: الصَّحَّةُ والفَّراغُ» رواه البخاري.