Analysis, Design and Establishment of:
- Bio-repository IT infrastructure, CCHE-57357 2012.
- Research informatics infrastructure, CCHE-57357 2011.
- Research department, CCHE-57357, 2008
- Retinoblastoma Research facility, CCHE-57357 2008
- TeleMedicine Project 2009 – 2012, CCHE-57357 in collaboration with Harvard University
- Electronic Medical Records System, Patient care module, CCHE 57357 – 2009
- Digital Library 2008 – 2010, CCHE-57357 in Cooperation with ENSTINET (Egypt National Science and Technical Information Network) and Cairo University Scientific Computation Center
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine Web-presence 2001 – 2009 (Founder)
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine eLearning portal 2003 – 2009
- Integration between Learning Resource Center, Faculty of Medicine and Digital Library, Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University 2006 – 2007
- Collaborative Digitization of Medical Libraries (CDML) Consortium, Egypt Web Presence 2005 – 2007
- Data Center, Learning Resource Center, Cairo University – 2006
A project manager and contributor of;
Computer-Based Training – CBT: Course director, Instructional designer and Multimedia Director of :
- Anatomy, Parasitology, Pathology, Surgery, Gynecology, Forensic Medicine curricula digitization + virtual reality museum and life cycles. Specimens were digitized into QTVR models (880 models).
Supervised by Professors(s): Ali Hendawy, Sahar Talaat, OlfatAlmatrawy, Ali GamalElDein, Amr Mohsen, Mohamad Almeligui and Mahmoud Salem
Download the CDs now (.iso files):
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Museum (586,284 kb)
- Pathology CD (498,220 kb)
- Parasitology CD (476,714 kb) – (version 2, 470,404 kb)
- Forensic Museum CD (284,138 kb)
- Surgery CD (194,904 kb)
Note: These CDs were compliant with Windows XP, and were not tested on other operating systems. If it didn’t work with you try to install it on Windows XP under virtual machines.
Web-Based Training – WBT:
- Medical Ethics, Foundation Courses, Egyptian Fellowship Program, Ministry of Health, 2008-2010
- Complete Blood Picture Analysis, Evidence Based Medicine; Cairo University School of Medicine, 2007
Designs: Books covers, websites, posters, newsletters and others for Medical Education Development Center – MEDC between 2002-2007
Servers: KasrAlainy Web Server setup 2003 – Evidence-Based Medicine Unit Server Setup 2004 – establishment of Learning Resource Center Datacenter 2005